Born in Rome, Italy on September 19, 1950. He graduated in Naval and Mechanical Engineering.
Since 2009 he has been Executive Vice President Services Business Unit.
From 2004 he became Head of Product Development in the Cruise Ships division, directly coordinating the Basic Design, Functional Design and Purchasing departments.
In July 2006 he was appointed Deputy Director of Merchant Ships. From September 2008 he was Head of Ship Repairs and Conversions. Currently he is also on the boards of directors of Bacini di Palermo S.p.A.
He started his career in 1976 at Cantieri Navali Riuniti of Genoa, where he worked at the headquarters for the Military Ships Methods and Design department and at the Palermo plant in the Ship Repair area, where in 1983 he was appointed director and head of the Commercial department.
From 1986 to 1990 he worked in Naples at Società Esercizio Bacini Napoletani as Deputy Manager and Head of Production.
From 1990 to 1995 he returned to the Palermo shipyard as Head of the Ship Repair Line.
In 1995 he became head of the Ship Repair Line for Fincantieri and based in Trieste.
In 1997 he also became responsible also for the line Conventional Ships, subsequently becoming PM for the Minoan project.