Reporting Violations To The Oversight Board / anti-corruption function (Whistleblowing)
WHAT IS IT
Any employee or third party using our whistleblowing system, can report any problem related to non-compliance with our Code of Conduct, Organizational Model, FINCANTIERI Anti-Corruption Policy and procedures, besides violations of European Union law and national provisions.
The best way to send a report is to include your name, in order to help any verification of the facts and the collection of further information.
The reporting system adopted by Fincantieri is in compliance with the requirements of the Legislative Decree No. 24/2023 implementing Directive (UE) 2019/1937 regarding “the protection of individuals who report violations of European Union law and national provisions".
WHAT TO SAY
Here some illustrative, although incomplete, examples of possible reports:
- conflict of interest cases unknown to the company;
- corruption attempt of a third part towards any employee or of any employee towards a third party;
- inappropriate use of the company assets;
- intentional communication of false information to a Public Administration;
- violations of European Union law and national provisions;
Any reports of an ambiguous nature, or not detailed, or clearly made in bad faith, or with slanderous and libelous content will not be taken into consideration. Any report not in the responsibility of the Oversight board / Anti-corruption and 231/2001 function will be addressed to the competent functions.
HOW TO SAY
You can send your report to:
- online platform: it is possible to send reports with or without registration, through written or voice messages. The platform is a channel adequate to ensure the confidentiality of the data entered by the whistleblower, in compliance with the requirements of the Law no. 179/2017 ("Whistleblowing Law"). Use the following button to access the platform.
- Mail address:
Via Genova 1, 34121, Trieste
Riservato Organismo di Vigilanza/Funzione Anti-corruzione e 231/2001
The Company guarantees the utmost confidentiality as far as the source and the information provided are concerned, except when legally required. FINCANTIERI will avoid retaliation of any kind (disciplinary sanctions, downgrading, suspension, lay-off) as well as any discrimination to those Company employees who, in good faith, report events or situations connected to compliance with our Code of Conduct, Organizational Model, Anticorruption Policy, the Supplier Code of Ethics or the Company procedures and legal regulations. This protection applies also to: facilitators (persons who support the whistleblower); persons in the whistleblower working environment, linked to him by a stable emotional or family relationship; colleagues having a regular and current relationship with the whistleblower; entities owned by the whistleblower or where he works, as well as to entities operating in the same working environment. These persons are clearly identified by Art. 3 of Legislative Decree 10 March 2023 No. 24.