A supplier of integrated systems – not just engines – from the propulsion system to the diesel generator set
Through our subsidiary Isotta Fraschini Motori S.p.A., we produce a comprehensive range of high speed diesel engines developing 250–3,600 hp for power generation, railway traction and marine applications, based on the 1300 and 1700 series. Our engines use the high-pressure common rail (HPCR) electronic-injection system and comply with the latest emission standards.
Our high-quality products include amagnetic generators and engines for naval applications, which have received an important vote of confidence not only in the demanding US market but also from other Navies worldwide.
- Diesel engines for on-board power generation (main or emergency)
- Diesel engines for marine propulsion
- Generator sets and motor pumps
- Generating energy for the oil & gas sector
- Diesel engines for railway applications
- Diesel engines for civil and military vehicles
|Marine power generators||✓||✓||✓|
|Power generation sets||✓||✓|
|Special vehicle propulsion||✓||✓|
• The IF1700 series has 8-, 12- and 16-cylinder models, 90° V arranged on a high-tensile alloy cast-iron crankcase. This engine range is built on a modular concept.
• The IF1300 series comprises a in-line-6 unit and 90° V12 models. The stroke varies from 126 mm for the V engines to 142 mm for the in-line engine, while both have a 130-mm bore. The in-line engine has a displacement of 1,885 cm³ per cylinder, and the V engine’s is 1,672 cm³. The IF1300 engines have an impressive power-to-weight ratio and are highly standardized, extremely reliable modular units.