14 Jan 2021
NEW SHIP SILVER DAWN FLOATS OUT IN ANCONA: EXCITEMENT BUILDS FOR THE 10TH SHIP IN SILVERSEA’S FLEET
(Monaco/Trieste -- January 14, 2021) Silversea Cruises’ new ship Silver Dawn touched water for the first time today during her float-out at the Fincantieri shipyard in Ancona, Italy. The fitting out phase will now begin — during which Fincantieri’s skilled craftspeople will bring the ship’s elegant interiors to life. Silver Dawn will become the 10th ship in the leading ultra-luxury cruise line’s fleet. With the delivery of both Silver Origin and Silver Moon in 2020, and with the delivery of Silver Dawn scheduled for November 2021, Silversea Cruises—and the global cruise industry in general—continues to demonstrate great resilience.
23 Dec 2020
FINCANTIERI STRENGTHENS ITS PRESENCE IN THE INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR WITHTHE ACQUISITION OF INSO AND SOF
Trieste, December 23, 2020 – Fincantieri, through its subsidiary Fincantieri Infrastructure, completed the acquisition of the main company branch of INSO – Sistemi per le Infrastrutture Sociali S.p.A., including the subsidiary SOF, part of the Condotte Group, in extraordinary administration since 2018. The acquisition led to the creation of a NewCo, Fincantieri INfrastrutture SOciali, with Fincantieri Infrastructure holding a 90% stake in the share capital, with the remaining 10% held by Sviluppo Imprese Centro Italia SGR SpA (SICI), on behalf of the Tuscany Region.
22 Dec 2020
HANDOVER OF COSTA FIRENZE, THE SHIP INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTY OF THE RENAISSANCE
GENOA/TRIESTE (Dec. 22, 2020) – Costa Cruises, a part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), officially took delivery of the new Costa Firenze ship from Fincantieri, designed and built in the Marghera shipyard and inspired by the Florentine Renaissance. The event has taken place in full digital mode today.
NOTICE OF CALL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING 2020
corporate GOVERNANCE system
Latest non price-sensitive press releases
14 Jan 2021
Fincantieri is one of the world’s largest shipbuilding groups and number one for diversification and innovation. It is leader in cruise ship design and construction and a reference player in all high-tech shipbuilding industry sectors, from naval to offshore vessels, from high-complexity special vessels and ferries to mega yachts, as well as in ship repairs and conversions, production of systems and mechanical and electrical component equipment and after-sales services.